Performance depends on the right direction, the appropriate skills, a favourable environment and huge amounts of motivation. In essence, nobody goes to work because of their personality! Motivational Maps is a nascent system which provides the solution to the most difficult of these to identify, measure and sustain: Motivation.
Related: How Motivation is Crucial to Performance
Motivational Maps are accredited by the ISO and used by hundreds of organisations. They were created by motivation expert and thought leader James Sale, based on the research behind Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Edgar Schein’s ‘Career Anchors’ and personality profiling tool – The Enneagram. Motivational Maps determines exactly what a person’s core motivators are and whether they’re energised by relationships, achievement or growth. These are the drivers each person needs from their role to thrive and remain productive in your organisation.
For some people, financial reward is a core motivator but for others it may be job security, autonomy or a need to create and innovate.
It’s important to note that Motivational Maps is neither a form of psychometric testing nor is it a personality profiling tool, it’s an account of a person’s self-perception. The model takes a ground upwards instead of top-down approach to people management by focusing on the individual’s needs. People’s needs and their subsequent satisfaction of them helps to shape organisational performance, culture and employee experience.
Highly engaged teams increase business profitability by 21%Gallup study
- Help you select the best candidate for the role.
- Support your onboarding process when used alongside suggested reward strategies to satisfy each person’s core motivators.
- Identify what a person really needs at work to drive high performance.
- Measure to what extent a person’s motivators are currently being met.
- Provide practical, targeted reward strategies which, when applied, help to drive up motivation levels.
- Enable a person to set meaningful targets for their future motivation levels and set a realistic action plan which will maximise their engagement and happiness at work.
- Assign new or develop current job roles according to a person’s core motivators.
- Reduce absenteeism and stress levels.
- Improve team retention for the long-term.
- Impact and improve sales, engagement and culture.
- Make the invisble…visible!
EASY, ACCURATE & USEFUL
Collecting vital information about your candidates and people shouldn’t be a time-consuming chore for either you or them. For this reason, Motivational Maps is easy to use.
Starting with a straightforward questionnaire and individuals can complete it in just 12-15 minutes. The tool automatically analyses responses and generates clear and easy-to-understand reports for your convenience. These reveal each person’s key motivators as well as their level of motivation. Each report provides you with actionable advice on how to increase motivation, furthermore, where it matters.
It is important to remember that, like DISC, Motivational Maps are not a test and they’re non-judgemental because there are no right or wrong motivators, only differences.
95% of Maps users said their Motivational Map® accurately described their personal motivators, and 97% found the information in their personalised report useful.
GREAT, WHAT’S THE INVESTMENT?
MOTIVATIONAL MAP: Full 15-page Motivational Map and guide on how and how not to use Maps.
£125 per person
MOTIVATIONAL MAPS PLUS: Full 15-page profile plus additional feedback. This will be sent to you via email or delivered through a 30-minute video call. Whichever option suits you best.
£175 per person
Want to see how a Motivational Map looks? Just fill out the form below to receive your free Motivational Map sample.